McGuff recognizes our responsibility to be a good steward of the environment, both as a corporate citizen and as a way to support the company’s goals. As part of this responsibility, McGuff continually strives to improve the environmental quality of our manufacturing, compounding and distribution operations. To carry out this commitment, it is McGuff’s policy to:
- Ensure our manufacturing, compounding and distribution operations are safe for our employees, consumers and the environment.
- Reduce, or prevent, the environmental impact of our products and packaging in their design, manufacture, distribution, use and disposal whenever possible.
- We support the sustainable use of resources and actively encourage reuse, recycling and composting.
- We share experiences and expertise and offer assistance to others who may contribute to progress in achieving environmental goals.
- Meet or exceed the requirements of all environmental laws and regulations. We apply sound environmental management practices where, in our judgment, existing legal requirements are insufficient for our operations. We cooperate with governments in analyzing environmental issues.
- Continually assess our environmental technology and programs, and monitor progress toward environmental goals.
- Provide our consumers, customers, employees, communities, public interest groups and others with relevant and appropriate factual information about the environmental quality of McGuff products, manufacturing, compounding and distribution operations. We seek to establish and nurture open, honest and timely communications and strive to be responsive to concerns.
- Ensure every employee understands and is responsible and accountable for incorporating environmental considerations in daily business activities. We encourage and recognize individual and team leadership efforts to improve environmental quality. We also encourage employees to reflect their commitment to environmental quality outside of work.
- Have operating policies, programs and resources in place to implement our environmental quality policy.