Your Total Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
We at the McGuff Company stand proudly behind all of the products we sell and wish to make your purchase risk free. If for any reason, a product does not meet your expectations, we will, AT OUR EXPENSE, pick up and return all unused products and provide you with a full credit, exchange or refund. Please visit the Order History page and select a previously completed order or call our customer service department at 1-800-854-7220 to arrange for the return. Some special ordered and most temperature sensitive items may not be returnable. Please inquire.
The McGuff Company Customer Service Motto, “We ship every order on the day it is received.”
Terms and Conditions of Sales
To order, login to your account or call us at 1-800-854-7220 Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time and place your order with a trained Customer Service Representative. If you are calling after hours, leave a message on our voice mail. We will contact you the next business day.
- We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® credit cards
- No surcharge added to credit card orders.
- We never charge your credit card until we ship.
- We do not charge sales tax in 49 out of the 50 states.
- Prices are exclusive of shipping costs(1).
- Available shipping methods:
- McGuff Emergency Express (AKA whatever it takes to get it there when you need it)
- Second Day Air
- Third Day Air
- All orders are insured at our expense and guaranteed to arrive without damage. Problems? Just let us know via our Feedback Form or call us at 1-800-854-7220 and we will make it right for you.
- No "hidden" order processing or handling fees.
- No minimum order. For all orders totaling less than $40.00, a $9.00 minimum order charge will be added to the invoice.
- Although we try to avoid it, prices are subject to change without notice.
- The McGuff Company maintains product liability insurance.
- You may request a Certificate of Liability Insurance by using our Feedback Form or calling 1-800-854-7220.
(1) A word about reducing delivery costs. McGuff Company has traditionally included the cost of delivery in the price of products purchased. Due to unpredictable fuel costs we now add the cost of delivery to the invoice. We have, however, lowered the price of our products to reflect this. Many variables affect the delivered cost of our products such as; the varying distances to our customers, the quantity of cases ordered, the varying weights of cases etc.
There are ways of reducing your delivered costs some are obvious and some not. Here are a few ideas that may help.
To United Parcel Service, each box is a separate shipment.
- Place fewer but larger orders. We may be able arrange more items in fewer boxes resulting in lower delivery charges.
- Fewer but larger orders may allow you to receive additional quantity price discounts.
- Multiple box deliveries to one address are discounted by United Parcel Service if their combined weight is 200 pounds or more. So, if you order heavy items like IV solutions (31 pounds per case) order just 6 cases at a time with other products and you should meet UPS minimums for discounted delivery charges.
- Keep third day, second day and overnight air shipments to a minimum and when they are necessary; keep the weight down by ordering only what is absolutely needed.
When in doubt call a McGuff Customer Service Representative for advice at 1-800-854-7220 Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Pacific Time. They are knowledgeable about how to provide you with the best service and how to keep your delivery costs to a minimum. We are here to help!